Thread: Rogue group build - work in progress (engelsk)

Default Rogue group build - work in progress (engelsk)

Der har været ret stor interesse for mit build ude i IRC så jeg vil lige smide den diskussion jeg har startet i sun priv. Det er på engelsk for vi er jo en international guild og jeg gidder ikke til at oversætte det.

There are tons of 1v1 rogue builds out there but they can blow me to be honest :P I want to focus on rogue builds that will do good in battlegrounds and large scale pvp.

While Assassination/Combat builds are ok I think the key to a good grouping template lies in Subtlety. Thus I have been looking a two different varriants of a high sub build.

The first one is actually a pve template where you build up combo points from Hemorrhage Ghostly Strike and rely somewhat heavily on free combo points gained through Setup. You build up 5 combo points with Premeditation Ambush and Hemorrhage really fast comming out of stealth which lets you drop that 5 point Rupture or Eviserate (depending on the target) before they get a chance to react. The build also lets you do CC on multiple targets with Improved Sap.
    I like this template but I am a little worried I will not be able to build up action points reliably enough with it , obviously you can still build up action points with Sinister Strike but they come at a much higher energy cost. Allthough this template skips Improved Gouge and Improved Backstab you will just have to get behind them faster and you do gain a 30% bonus on backstab from Lethality.

Assassination Talents (15 points)
    # Improved Eviscerate - 3/3 points
    Increases the damage done by your Eviscerate ability by 15%.

# Malice - 5/5 points
    Increases your critical strike chance by 5%.

# Murder - 2/2 points
    Increases your chance to hit while using your Sap, Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot abilities by 5%.

# Lethality - 5/5 points
    Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ambush, Ghostly Strike, or Hemorrhage ability by 30%.

Combat Talents (5 points)
    # Lightning Reflexes - 5/5 points
    Increases your Dodge chance by 5%.

Subtlety Talents (31 points)
    # Camouflage - 5/5 points
    Increases your speed while stealthed by 15%.

# Opportunity - 5/5 points
    Increases the damage dealt when striking from behind with your Backstab, Garrote, or Ambush abilities by 20%.

# Initiative - 5/5 points
    Gives you a 75% chance to add an additional combo point to your target when using your Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot ability.

# Ghostly Strike - 1/1 point
    A strike that deals 125% weapon damage and increases your chance to dodge by 15% for 7 seconds. Awards 1 combo point.

# Improved Ambush - 3/3 points
    Increases the critical strike chance of your Ambush ability by 40%.

# Improved Rupture - 3/3 points
    Increases the damage of dealt by your Rupture ability by 30%.

# Improved Sap - 3/3 points
    Adds a 90% chance to return to stealth mode after using your Sap ability.

# Preparation - 1/1 point
    When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on your other Rogue abilities.

# Setup - 3/3 points
    Gives you a 45% chance to add a combo point to your target after dodging their attack.

# Hemorrhage - 1/1 point
    An instant strike that damages the opponent and causes the target to hermorrhage, increasing any Physical damage dealt to the target by up to 3. Lasts 30 charges or 15 seconds. Awards 1 combo point.

# Premeditation - 1/1 point
    When used, adds 2 combo points to your target. The target must become engaged in combat within 5 seconds or the combo points are lost.
    The other build takes some damage off Ambush and Eviscerate and makes your Sap less reliable but gives you a few improved group abilities. You can keep casters locked out from a skillthree for two seconds longer with Improved Kick and you can rund down pussies more often with Improved Sprint and of course you get a less energy consuming Sinister Strike. I'm not 100% convised that training Deflection and Riposte is a good idea, obviously it gives you an edgo on other rogues and paladins but that is only two classes.
    Assassination Talents (0 points)
    # None

Combat Talents (20 points)
    # Improved Sinister Strike - 2/2 points
    Reduces the Energy cost of your Sinister Strike ability by 5 Energy.

# Lightning Reflexes - 5/5 points
    Increases your Dodge chance by 5%.

# Deflection - 5/5 points
    Increases your Parry chance by 5%.

# Improved Backstab - 3/3 points
    Increases the critical strike chance of your Backstab ability by 30%.

# Riposte - 1/1 point
    A strike that becomes active after parrying an opponent's attack. This attack deals 150% weapon damage and disarms the target for 6 seconds.

# Improved Sprint - 2/3 points
    Reduces the cooldown of your Sprint ability by 60 seconds.

# Improved Kick - 2/2 points
    Gives your Kick ability a 100% chance to silence the target for 2 seconds.

Subtlety Talents (31 points)
    # Camouflage - 5/5 points
    Increases your speed while stealthed by 15%.

# Opportunity - 5/5 points
    Increases the damage dealt when striking from behind with your Backstab, Garrote, or Ambush abilities by 20%.

# Improved Ambush - 3/3 points
    Increases the critical strike chance of your Ambush ability by 40%.

# Initiative - 5/5 points
    Gives you a 75% chance to add an additional combo point to your target when using your Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot ability.

# Ghostly Strike - 1/1 point
    A strike that deals 125% weapon damage and increases your chance to dodge by 15% for 7 seconds. Awards 1 combo point.

# Improved Rupture - 3/3 points
    Increases the damage of dealt by your Rupture ability by 30%.

# Improved Sap - 3/3 points
    Adds a 90% chance to return to stealth mode after using your Sap ability.

# Preparation - 1/1 point
    When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on your other Rogue abilities.

# Hemorrhage - 1/1 point
    An instant strike that damages the opponent and causes the target to hermorrhage, increasing any Physical damage dealt to the target by up to 3. Lasts 30 charges or 15 seconds. Awards 1 combo point.

# Setup - 3/3 points
    Gives you a 45% chance to add a combo point to your target after dodging their attack.

# Premeditation - 1/1 point
    When used, adds 2 combo points to your target. The target must become engaged in combat within 5 seconds or the combo points are lost.
    I would like some input before I go any deeper into my rogues ass :P
    It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Hehe nu har jeg postet den her diskussion 4 steder. De to steder er diskussionen vendt til en diskussion om kaniner og stealth ninja pirater og de 2 andre steder er der ingen svar :?

Dermed ikke sagt at kaniner og stealth ninja pirater ikke er vigtige, men jeg ville gerne være færdig med mit template inden final beta 8)
    It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Det kunne også være fordi du har andre tråde kørende med dit Rogue build ?

Det er vel begrænset hvor mange tråde om samme emne fra samme person folk vil kommentere..

Jeg har låst denne tråd, så må folk bruge den der allerede er i gang hvis de har noget at tilføje.
    Retired SD guildmaster 2008 - 2012