Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stardew Valley (Harvest Moon'esque indie)

Yay, mere stardew valley! Det er sgu en hyggelig lille perle af et spil.

Pas på @Thalanoth, det fanger

Så er der sku nyheder igen

Spoiler: Klik for at læse
    Update on 1.1 Progress #2

September 7, 2016 in Uncategorized
    Hi everyone!
    It’s been a wild weekend for me. I had a booth at PAX West… my first time ever going to a convention, let alone exhibiting at one! It was really amazing to meet so many people who appreciate Stardew Valley. The vast number of positive interactions I had is hard for me to comprehend, and when I start to think about it I get really emotional. I am very grateful to have met you all.
    Some highlights of the convention:

• All the people doing Stardew Valley themed cosplay! I met Abigails, Emilys, Gunther, Shane, Sebastian, Leah, Jas,Maru, and several people who were dressed as their own in-game characters! One person had a locket with a picture of Sebastian in it. Another came with a fiberglass rod. Sebastian gifted me a potato! Very fun.
    • People who brought me their Stardew Valley art, home-made jelly, and gave me hugs.
    • Funny Stardew stories, like the guy who found a catfish in the trash can after his friend spent many hours fishing for one. Also the guy who listens to the soundtrack while doing yoga, and all the people who expressed their interest in marrying Pam.
    • People’s personal & heartwarming stories about how the game helped them get through tough times. Thanks so much for sharing with me.

At PAX, I had one of the new features of version 1.1 available to demo, and I’d like to tell you all a little more about it.
    When starting a new character in version 1.1, you’ll be able to choose from five different farm maps (including the original map). Each map is based on a different skill, and includes unique gameplay opportunities that correspond to that skill. Here’s a rundown:
    Riverlands (fishing) — Lots of water, and fishing is actually viable, unlike the other farm maps. It also looks really nice!

Forest (foraging) — Forage items spawn on the west edge of the map, as well as renewable stumps. There is also a unique type of weed that spawns on the farm.

Hill-top (mining) — Lots of cliffs. There is a mining area to the southwest where ores and unique geode-bearing stones will spawn.

Wilderness (combat) — Plenty of farming space, but monsters come out at night.

Everything else in the patch should seamlessly integrate into your existing save files, but to play the new maps you’ll have to start a new character.
    There’s a few more things I need to finish for the update, but it should be ready soon.
    Thanks again to everyone I met at PAX for the kind words and suggestions!

-Ape

There’s a few more things I need to finish for the update, but it should be ready soon
    Last edited by Lingmao; 08-09-2016 at 21:40.
    Battletag: Vantage#2621
    Steam: Nimmeth
    Twitch: Nimmeths

Ej hvor hyggeligt Har ikke haft gang i det længe, men kunne være det skal have en tur til.

SD Medlem Paladin of the Board Daikoi's Avatar

"Video games are a conduit for the soul. They expand our lives, channel our imagination, test our skillz. Games exist as a channel for the boundless energy of people all over the world."
    -Largo, Megatokyo

The Stardew Valley 1.1 update will go live on Monday!
    Spoiler: spoiler billed
    https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/sta...73088529879040

Patch notes
    Spoiler: patch
    New Features

• Shane and Emily are now available to marry. They each have new events, music, and more!
    • Spouses now have a unique outdoor area and behavior on the farm.
    • You can now choose from 5 different farm maps at character creation. Each map is focused on a different skill area.
      • Standard Farm - The original Stardew Valley farm.
      • Riverland Farm - Lots of water, good for fishing.
      • Forest Farm - Foraging opportunities and a unique weed that always drops mixed seeds.
      • Hill-top Farm - Has a small mineral deposit from which ores spawn, including a unique geode-bearing ore.
      • Wilderness Farm - Bats and Golems spawn at night.

• "Shed" building... An empty room that can be decorated, filled with kegs, etc.
    • "Mill" building... Can be used to turn wheat into flour and beets into sugar overnight.
    • A new quest that can be started after the Community Center or JojaMart quest arc is complete. The new quest results in a new "magical construction" feature available from the Wizard's Tower. The new quest is triggered when you enter the Railroad area.
    • Added several new locations that are related to the above quest. "Junimo Hut" building (Magical Construction). Junimos will harvest crops within a certain distance of the hut, instantly transporting the harvest back to the hut for you to gather at your convenience.
    • "Earth Obelisk" building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the mountains.
    • "Water Obelisk" building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the beach.
    • "Gold Clock" building (Magical Construction). Prevents weeds from spawning and fences from decaying on your farm.
    • You can now move your buildings via Robin's construction menu.
    • New house upgrade from Robin that adds a cellar to your house and teaches you the "cask" crafting recipe. In the cellar, you can use Casks to age cheese and alcohol, increasing their quality.
    • "Iridium-star" level quality is now attainable for aged goods and fruit. (2x value)
    • NPC's now appreciate quality level in gifts, but it only has an effect on gifts they "like" or "love".
    • Added Coffee, a spring/summer crop, and Coffee Bean. The bean acts as the produce and the seed, similar to sunflowers.
    • 5 Coffee beans can be added to a Keg to make coffee.
    • Honey can be placed in a keg to make mead.
    • Void eggs can be placed in mayonnaise machines to make void mayonnaise.
    • 2 new fish, "Void Salmon" and "Slimejack"
    • You can now choose to color your chests with one of 20 color options.
    • Evil Shrines, where you can make offerings in exchange for dark magic.
    • Divorce. You can file from a little book in mayor's house.
    • You can now wallpaper the little hallways in your upgraded house.
    • When you beat Journey Of The Prairie King, you can now start over in a harder mode, keeping your upgrades and coins.
    • 2 new "Lost Books"
    • Krobus now sells a "Return Scepter"... a tool which acts as a permanent warp totem to the farm.
    • Giving someone a gift on their birthday will never make your spouse jealous.
    • Pierre now sells a "Catalogue" furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to all wallpapers and floors.
    • Robin now sells a "Furniture Catalogue" furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to nearly all furnitures.

Bug Fixes

• Wild plums are now labeled as fruit.
    • Grandpa's Shrine should now always properly give the reward for reaching 4 candles.
    • Fixed issue where gathering an item with the "botanist" profession would fail if the inventory was full, even though the gold-level item was present in the inventory.
    • Slime charmer ring should now protect against giant slimes
    • You can no longer tap a stump
    • Fixed Joja Warehouse graphic issue in winter
    • "Check action"-mapped keys should now work to attach bait to a rod.
    • Rain ambient sound should no longer play in Sandy's Oasis under any conditions.
    • Your baby should now be properly born, even if you pass out in the mines on the eve of the birth.
    • Moonlight Jellies engagement crash
    • Galaxy sword should now be truly unloseable
    • You can no longer lose hay to a hopper because you have no silo.
    • You can no longer plant fruit trees off the farm.
    • Typo fixes

imorgen
    Last edited by Lingmao; 02-10-2016 at 1:35.

Uhhh, skal da vist lige starte et nyt spil ��
    "Video games are a conduit for the soul. They expand our lives, channel our imagination, test our skillz. Games exist as a channel for the boundless energy of people all over the world."
    -Largo, Megatokyo

Kan kan nu købe Stardew Valley + resten af pakken hos Humble bundle for 12$. Resten af pakkens indhold frigives den 4. november.
    Retired SD guildmaster 2008 - 2012

SD Medlem Forum Knight Virtuella's Avatar

Købte det i går, selv om jeg altid har synes grafikken ligner ørl, men det er nu ganske hyggeligt.
    Der er en lidt retro stemning over det, og har ikke fået bygget så meget, men mere haft travlt med at få ryddet mit område så jeg kan planlægge lidt crops/byggeri.

Godt at se at spil stadig kan laves af en person som i 80erne og stadig få success selv med pivringe grafik.

tror de fleste holdte op efter 2 måske 3 år i spillet,

ham her forsatte så lige i 38 år

Dammmmmmmnnnn
    -Largo, Megatokyo

Hi everyone,I hope the new year is going well for you so far. I’d like to give you an update on several things that are happening right now:
    Xbox One / PS4 patches (Early Feburary):
    Chucklefish and Sickhead Games are making good progress on addressing some issues with the console versions. Their top priority is to resolve the issue where saved games become unload-able. Fortunately, they’ve discovered the reason this is happening, and after this next patch, it shouldn’t occur anymore. If you currently have a save file that won’t load, it will likely work once again after the patch comes out. The patch will also fix several other issues… I’ll share the full patch notes with you when the it’s been finalized.
    Update (Jan 27): here are the patch notes
    # Xbox One & PS4
    * Fixed potential loss of item in cursor slot when clicking the bundles tab in the pause menu.
    * Fixed crash when hatching / buying baby blue chickens.
    * Fixed crashes that sometimes occur when clearing quests out of the quest log.
    * Petting a fully-happy animal no longer wraps happiness around to 0.
    * Animals with a deluxe product no longer produce less at higher happiness.
    * Fixed the golden pumpkin duplicate item exploit.
    * Using Exit to Title and then loading up a different file ‘carries over’ some values and world state between games. This affects, among other things, the availability of chests in the mines.
    * Possible fix for fertilizer boxes being placed instead of fertilizer.

# Xbox One
    * The bug causing save files to not be loadable has been fixed. Most save files should now work again.
    The following issues are also fixed, but may continue to affect save files they’re already present in:
    * Crash when speaking to Gunther.
    * Incorrect item / object graphics.
    * Objects that should be interactive not being interactive.
    * Crashes when walking into specific parts of the farm.
    * Crashes while harvesting specific crop tiles.
    * Crashes while hovering over specific items in your inventory.
    * Crashes while shipping specific items.

# PS4
    * Share overlay image in PS4 streams has been removed.
    Note: The PS4 Pro “rest” issue is not a Stardew Valley specific bug. Sony has confirmed this and will be fixing it in an upcoming patch!

Localisations (Beta test in early february):
    Playism is translating Stardew Valley into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese. Back in October, I said that these localised versions would be available by the end of the month… I was way off. After inspecting the state of the localised versions, it become clear that they needed a lot more work. Well, that work is now mostly finished. Chucklefish is doing some private testing of the localised versions, and it seems very solid so far. In early February we will do an open beta test on Steam. It will go live for everyone some time after that, depending on how the beta goes.
    Nintendo Switch
    Stardew Valley will not be a launch title on Nintendo Switch, but I am still planning on bringing it to the platform later this year.
    Playstation Vita
    We are currently investigating the possibility of a PS Vita port.
    Multiplayer
    Multiplayer co-op is still in development… progress has been made but it’s going to be a while yet.

Most Stardew Valley development is being done by others, now (Chucklefish, Sickhead Games and Playism)… but I do still work on the game. For example, I am currently working on making the controller easier to use (getting rid of the cursor in menus when using gamepad). That should be added to the console and PC versions in a future patch.
    I hope this post answers some of the questions you may have had lately.
    Also, thanks so much to everyone who put Stardew Valley on their end-of-the-year awards/lists. I am very honored. Thank you!
    -ConcernedApe

Det er en gammel traver der bliver støvet af her

Nogen der spiller stardew valley? Jeg er, siden jeg fik det, kommet tilbage til det ind imellem og har startet et nyt spil. Det er simpelthen en for hyggelig tidsrøver til at lade være.

Der er lige kommet en multiplayer update hvor man kan spille op til 4 og sammen bygge en gård op. Hvis nogen der har spillet har lyst til at prøve eller nogen der aldrig har prøvet det, har lyst til at prøve? Til dem der eventuelt ikke kender spillet spillet, så lad jer ikke narre af grafikken. Dette er et spil der kan sluge utallige timer hvis i bliver bidt af det. Jeg ved ikke hvor mange timer jeg har lagt i spillet siden det udkom, men det er i hvert fald mere end 300 timer. Det har en charme og evne til at hive mig tilbage med jævne mellemrum.

Spillet er på tilbud på Humblebundle (Link til spillet) til 14 Euro lige nu - det er alle pengene værd

Men anyway, hvis nogen skulle have lyst til at spille lidt så sig til

relativ stor update kom ud den første august,

https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-va...now-available/

lidt "nyheder" fra stardew fronten.
    og gode tegn på flere snart rammer, han (concernedApe) er igang med hyre programører for at lave mere content til stardew valley

Single Player Content:

While the new 1.3 single player content has now been available on PC for a little while now, I’ll keep things vague to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn’t come across them yet.

- For 3 days in Winter you’ll be able to visit a traveling festival called the Night Market, which will visit Pelican Town. Here farmers can come and go as they please to purchase unique items, enjoy live entertainment and more!

- There are now new character events to encounter, including some secret events triggered by certain conditions… Some of these even grant you permanent bonuses.

- In Winter, farmers may encounter a strange event which activates a new ‘secret’ type of collection, leading to a new adventure and greater knowledge…

- Your horse can now wear hats and Signs are now craftable items, available to you from the beginning of the game.

- Much more to be discovered!

Fedt, så er der en undskyldning for at starte forfra for 4. eller 5. gang

Elsker det spil!

Spændende. Det er også et spil jeg skal have prøvet. Har set meget af det.
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming | ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB GDDR5 | G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB 3200 MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 3 TB | Corsair RM750x v2 | Fractal Design R6 USB-C / TG | ASUS ROG Swift PG278QE (27"/2560x1440@144 Hz) | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703

Quote Originally Posted by Berleburg View Post
    Spændende. Det er også et spil jeg skal have prøvet. Har set meget af det.
    Er lige begyndt at spille det, dejligt afstressende.

Ja, det er super afstressende... Hvis ikke du stresser dig selv. Damn, jeg var ambitiøs i starten og skulle bare have max udbytte af hver dag. Det fik jeg hurtigt skruet ned på. Jeg tror stadig ikke jeg har gennemført det i nogen af mine saves - og der er efterhånden ved at være nogen stykker . Men det er klart blevet et af mine go-to spil, når jeg ikke rigtigt kan finde andre jeg gider. My time at portia kunne muligvis også ende med at blive et. Det har taget mig lidt med storm og jeg kan slet ikke lægge det fra mig, ligesom Stardew Valley i starten

Jeg er begyndt at spille My Time At Portia, som minder en del om Stardew Valley. Det er et openworld crafting/farming spil, kan klart anbefales.

Et review fra Steam som jeg godt kan bakke op ud fra min oplevelse:

Spoiler: Review
    I've never written a Steam evaluation in my entire life. But this game. THIS BLOODY GAME.

I found it completely random in Steam sales. I thought to myself : a game in alpha that cost around 25$? What in the world, they are crazy! Why would I pay such a big amount of money for such an early staged game right?
    Then I read the evaluations : amazing, insane, crazy good..And I thought to myself : whaaaat. Let's give it a try.

Holy Moly Macaroni. This game. Is. GOOD. Like every-single-thing about this game is BLOODY PERFECT. Like to kill monsters and do dungeons ? It has it. Like to discover food and be a cook? It has it. Like to build items and do commissions ? It has it. Like to mine/gather ressources/log? It HAS IT. Like to talk to people, make relationships, make connexion, do activities. IT HAS IT. Want to make a family, date people? ITTTTT HASSSS ITTTT.

For real though, it has EVERYTHING you can think of. I don't even wanna list all the stuffs this game has because every time I think I have seen everything, the game surprises me with a new thing. And this is what makes it so awesome. You CANT get bored because the game is so complete there will always be something to do. Something to discover, something to work on. It's really, really, crazy.

There is mini games throughout the world, there is a casino, there are chests hidden...I mean, It's just so well done. It's as if every single detail had been thought through and worked on for a large period of time. You can raise animals, you can mount animals, you can own animals. It's soo complete.

To be honest, It's like the Sims but funnier, with a story, sandbox, with quests, PVE, and much more.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give this game a try. You will NOT regret it I swear.

The ONLY comment I would have for the dev, is to find a way so that storage chests aren't so bothersome to work with. It takes me a long time everyday just to sort everything from my inventory into the appropriate chest. I just crafted stoned chest so hopefully this makes it a bit better.
    Last edited by Romulus; 01-02-2019 at 9:16.

Jeg er også begyndt (har kun spillet starten da min maskine lagger for meget lol).. Men virker super fedt. og bør måske have sin egen tråd
    Retired SD guildmaster 2008 - 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kirneh View Post
    Jeg er også begyndt (har kun spillet starten da min maskine lagger for meget lol).. Men virker super fedt. og bør måske have sin egen tråd
    Det har den skam allerede fået Link

Jeg er stadig igang med my time at portia. Spillet har peaket for mig, men jeg har også fået kastet en del timer efter det og jeg er stadig ikke kommet igennem. Spillet har en fantastisk evne til at holde en igang hele tiden, ligesom stadew valley formåede. Så det kommer varmt anbefalet herfra også, hvis stardew valley er ens kop øl

Quote Originally Posted by Moody View Post
    Det har den skam allerede fået Link
    Den overså jeg

Jeg hygger også lige pt rundt i Stardew's Co-op mode og selv om jeg allerede har puttet 'My Time At Portia' på min ønskeliste, så venter jeg med spillet til jeg ved om der kommer en "multi-player" funktion eller ej.
    Kan dog varmt anbefale andre i samme kategori (imo) : Terraria, Crea, Don´t Starve Together og Dead Maze !
    De har dog alle, hver især, deres unikke små og store forskelle som gør dem spændende at opleve
    Last edited by Víe; 01-02-2019 at 14:46.
    C'est la Vie ! <3